Stories, Workshops, Educational Programming
Sorta Familiar Tales & Music
- A gameshow. Hosted by a fish who grants wishes. Standby to get hooked.
- Story of a Georgia boy who must lose luck to keep it. A talkin’ guitar blues with a happy ending (no up-charge).
- JUST IN! Algonquin Indians Reveal REAL Cinderella!
- Chose One: Sing along about The Royals’ love for little sandwiches or sing ‘hello/ goodbye’ to your head.
But-wait-here’s-more! Included in your live performance package:
- Medium Large Tails with * Choice Guests like Pecos Bill (crybaby sovaldi 400 mg!) , Howling Coyotes, Mike Fink, Dis Bull Don’t Dig Red, Big Mad Hornets & Your Audience Yelling (I say go, I say stop. Got that?)*MY choice not yours
Recommended for family audiences & Grades 3 – 6. Older ok if not tragically hip.
- Curriculum Design & Programming: Hands-on-history projects coordinated with Georgia Core Standards: Civil War, WWII, Civil Rights
- Work with a Non Profit? Workshops for Development professionals create stories with the emotional impact to change one time givers into loyal contributors.
Atlanta History Center (School & Family Programs
The Cloister Sea Island (Resident Storyteller)
Georgia Public & Independent Schools (tours)
Huntington’s Disease Society Annual Retreat (since 2010)
The King and Prince Resort
Peach State Storytelling Festival
Roswell Historical Society
Young Audiences of Atlanta, Inc.
Coaching & Development Workshops: Conferences, Non Profits, Educators
Alliance Theater School
Atlanta Interfaith Broadcasters
Atl. Regional Commission on Homelessness (Veterans programs)
Center for the Visually Impaired
Georgia Center for Non ProfitsUnited Way Development Staff & Speakers Bureau
Special Projects & Services
The Fulton County Teaching Museum – Curriculum Design / Presentation
National 4-H Conference (19th dance, music, variety acts since 2003)
Legacy 1929 – 1945 Oral History Project
Capital City Club (booking & programs)
Druid Hills Country Club, “Casino Nights”
The Cloister Sea Island, storytelling & family programs
Contact Evan at 770-313-8687 / ELee@StorySourceLLC.com